Monday 27 August 2007

Murders in Babbage

Journal it must be clear to you that I'm no sleuth, but I felt I should attempt what little I can to aid in the search for the dastardly ner-do-wells. I came across this suspicious collection of items in the Bell tower near the location of the murders.

Ms Chernov was in the vicinity so I brought it to her attention, but she indicated she felt it was unlikely to be connected with the murders.

Here's a snap of the items in question and some reference shots to establish their location:

Here you'll see a a pipe and knife amongst other things (note all of the recent murders were knifings!).


There was also a goblet of what appeared to be wine, on the same ledge.

And finally here's a snap from underneath the bell itself. Notice the ladder which provides easy access to the suspicious items.

No comments: